Sunday, January 16, 2011

Opening a Magic Shop right in Bon Temps!

So I was thinking, what could make Bon Temps more unusual and more interesting? Hmm let's see.
It has a Vampire living there, @TruBloodBill a famous bar and grill @Merlottesbar. Now what could make that even better. A MAGIC SHOP OF COURSE! Now everyone surely knows and I'm kinda trying to force myself to get over the idea but, everyone knows my father is the great Copley CarMichael. I love my father, don't get me wrong. But if I had CarMichael as my last name, my hunt for trying to find a good guy by myself wouldn't be so hard, in-fact it'd be so easier I could just throw up out my rear and guys would swap me. Anyway, so I think this idea might be really interesting. I'm going to open it up with my friend @ColdasIceFae. Once I get in touch with my father, I'm going to try to open it very soon! I'll of course, head back to New Orleans to place orders from my other shop to make shipments here but whatever!! I love the business life.

No comments:

Post a Comment