Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Duper Vacation!

I decided to take a vacation a few weeks ago and go sight seeing, I decided to see New Zealand where The Lord of The Rings films were made. Isn't that a little too eccentric? But I'm Amelia, you forgot how eccentric I'am. Well anyway, the sight was grand and beautiful. I went on multiples tours, viewing the county side and city parts. But my favorite of course was the country side with the cute Shepherd's and their sheep. I would of let them herd me alright.
The sky was a beautiful blue and the clouds floated ahead. I couldn't understand anything could be so beautiful, but then again, I can't understand why people are so attracted to things that kill them; Fangers.

Also I went to see a lake marsh vegetation it was INCREDIBLE. It was just, awesome. It reminded me of the swamps in Louisiana and made me miss home. But I got my mind off of home when I saw this.

Last but not least of my New Zealand trip I saw the rising tide at sunset. Let's just say Amelia might move to New Zealand one day in the near future.



Now, lets talk about my Thailand trip. I had an amazing time. From eating fried tranchulas to fried field mice and raw vegan food to dancing with cross dressers and possibly getting a piercing where it's strictly looked upon poorly by the catholic church. The food was amazing, the culture was enchanting, and the people were so sweet. I fit in really well there and I will definitely go back there again!





I ate fried meal worms, fried spiders, fried crickets. Pretty much everything you see on this plate!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment